No. Capture.it is free for everyone to use. You can be invited to as many events as you'd like, contribute and consume content. As a free member, you can also create events but are limited to a combined total of 100 images/videos contributed to your event(s). Once you reach 100 images/videos, you will be asked to become a Capture.it subscriber, which gives you virtually limitless event creation and content curation.
Articles in this section
- What is Capture.it?
- What device(s) is Capture.it available on?
- Do I need to pay to use Capture.it?
- Are there any limitations to being a subscriber?
- How do the subscriptions work and how much does Capture.it cost?
- What do I do if I have more than 30 guests?
- Why is there a charge for Capture.it when I can use other similar services for free?
- What do you do with collected data?
- Can I download all my images/pictures in one shot?
- How long do my memories stay active once I cancel my subscription?